The first three booklets are pocket/purse size measuring 4in. X 7in. and sell for $6.00 each. The fourth book is slightly larger at 5 1/2in. X 8 1/2in and sells for $8.00.
Each cover was illustrated by a Detroit native, Tarrus McKinnon. He is truly an anointed artist. Two of the booklet covers have adorned billboards at two Detroit locations in Detroit.
Coming soon in 2010...
Ms Wilburn will be releasing a book containing a collection of poems entitled, Journey to Putting Out Eternal Truths.
Also forthcoming is a CD featuring selected poems from the book.
Laminated copies of poetry sell for $3.00
- THERE'S PEACE IN SPREADING THE WORD
- I REALLY DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU
- WAIT ON THE LORD
- TURN IT OVER
- MOTHER TO TEEN
- AUNTIE IT'S OKAY
- GUILT TRIP
- BE STILL
- JESUS ALMIGHTY LORD OF MY LIFE
- A ROSE FOR MY MOTHER
- DESIRES OF THE HEART
- I WANT TO BE RIGHT WITH YOU
- NOW I UNDERSTAND
- OUR FATHER
- IS CHRIST STILL IN YOUR CHRISTMAS
- THE BLOOD OF JESUS
- WHAT A NAME
- REMEMBER ME LORD
- YOUR PRESENCE
- THE KEY
- A PRAYER FOR MY SON
- GIVING THANKS
- IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE
- MOTHER, I REMEMBER
- MY PLEA
- RESCUE ME
- BLESS OUR HOME
- HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
- I SURRENDER TO YOU LORD
- IN YOUR AWESOME PRESENCE
- JEHOVAH JIREH
- NOBODY BUT JESUS
Audio tapes, CD's, and DVD's of weekly radio broadcasts. $6.00.
I have been blessed with an awesome assignment to spread the "Good News" about Our Savior, Jesus the Christ. I've been led by the Holy Spirit to pen several poems commemorating the birth, life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. Four of these poems taken from the "Holy Days" series have been published in the form of booklets. Their titles and synopsis are:
1. Giving Thanks: We are reminded to achieve and maintain an attitude of gratitude daily.
2. Our Father: It speaks to the widespread absence of fathers in homes today and the magnificent presence of our Holy Father.
3. The Blood of Jesus: This booklet was inspired by Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ. It chronicles the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. It gives hope and an outlook on why the shedding of Jesus' blood is so important.
4. Is Christ Still in your Christmas?: It addresses the overwhelming presence of commercialism and the world's shocking absence rate of Jesus in the holiday that celebrates his birth.
Thank You for your continued support